Skip to content
- Learn a bit about Roberts Rules of Order — not that you need to be a parliamentarian, but it helps to understand the flow of the meeting.
- If documents are sent out beforehand, read them. Your fellow board members will appreciate it.
- Don’t worry if you feel you don’t have a great deal to contribute on one particular issue; other issues will draw you in. At the same time, if you have an opinion or contribution, make it.
- But do remember that you (most likely)have excellent committee experience and may have a lot of knowledge about that area – share it!
- Remember that LITA Board is looking broadly, strategically, and towards the future.
- Have fun and be social with your fellow LITAns as much as you can.