The group met 2-3 times this quarter.
The committee met and approved several new webinars for our Spring lineup and we are working with Mark to get these going:
1. Techniques in managing library services platform implementation
2. Guiding digital natives through digital citizenship
3. Universal parity to resources
4. In-house digitization vs outsourced digitization
5. Diversity in libraries: creating an interdisciplinary space
Meets LITA’s strategic goals for Education and Professional Development
What will your group be working on for the next three months?
The committee is also looking at documentation, guidelines for presenters, and assessment of webinars as part of our work for the Spring semester.
Submitted by Cinthya Ippoliti on 01/07/2019